About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The AjBeS is an international multidisciplinary Open Access Journal which adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to ‘read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles’. It is currently indexed in the SCIENCEOPEN. It publishes double-blind peer-reviewed, original research articles on human behaviors in relation to the natural environment (eg. natural catastrophes, landscaping; climate change, etc) affecting the Asian communities in both the Asian and non-Asian countries, worldwide. Successful articles published had attained an equivalent minimum score of 90% for the English Language and Similarity Index (Plagiarism) of not more than 15%, based on Grammarly. Articles should be about 4,500 words (excluding References) to be submitted as per the Journal Template, together with the Pub Agreement and non-refundable Article Processing & Publication Fees @ USD300.00 (double-blind peer review included) per article. Commencing 2019 the AjBeS is published three times annually. Published by e-IPH Ltd UK.
Peer Review Process
Papers are double-blind peer reviewed within four weeks by the Editorial Board Members represented from 17 countries. Papers are assessed based on seven criteria as follows:-
- Relevancy; Research background; Clarity of Aim and Objectives.
2. Literature Review
- Relation of research to previous studies; Issues derived from literature; Updated references (less than 5 years).
- Detailed clear description; Procedures justified; Limitations acknowledged.
- Clearly described; Relevant findings highlighted.
5. Analysis & Discussion
- Relevant findings discussed in relation to theories /issues/objectives/ literature; Considerations of implications beyond the confines of the research.
6. Conclusions & Recommendations
- Retrospective evaluation of research & Contributions; Recommendations for improving the situation; Identification of new directions for further research
- Standard of English Language; Clarity of illustrations; APA style of referencing; Similarity Index (Plagiarism) to be less than 30%.
Commencing 2019, the journal shall be published three times annually.
Open Access Policy
The AjBeS is an international multidisciplinary Open Access Journal which adheres to the BOAI definition of open access: that users have the right to ‘read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles’.
Copyright & Creative Commons Licence
eISSN: 2398-4295 © Year. The Authors. Published for AMER ABRA by e-International Publishing House, Ltd., UK. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
The authors hold the copyright without restrictions and also retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Responsibilitiy of Peer Review
The double-blind peer–review process is under the responsibility of AMER (Association of Malaysian Environment-Behaviour Researchers), ABRA (Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians) and cE-Bs (Centre for Environment-Behaviour Studies), Faculty of Architecture, Planning & Surveying, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. Currently, the Board Members (Advisory & Reviews) are represented from 16 countries.
This journal is sponsored by
The maiden issue 1(1) was published in May/June 2016.